This fits your .
Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
• Elegant 11 inch copper wok hand-hammered using highest quality copper
• Copper cookware have exceptional heat-responsiveness; distribute heat immediately and evenly
• Wide cooking surface, high and curved sides, nonreactive tin-lining, riveted handle
• Excellent for stir frying, tossing and stirring vegetables and meat
• Solid copper wok handcrafted by skilled artisans from the Mediterranean (100% Recyclable - Limited Lifetime Warranty)
The Kuprum 11 Inch Solid Copper Wok is hand-hammered using the highest quality copper. Copper has been a favorable cooking material for centuries. Copper cookware heat up rapidly and cool down quickly, enabling maximum heat control. As a result, the copper wok distributes heat more immediately and evenly than cookware made with other materials. The Kuprum Copper Wok has tin lining as opposed to steel lining, which enhances heat control properties of the copper wok. This is why chefs prefer to cook with copper pots and pans. The Kuprum Copper Wok is also a beautiful piece to present on the table straight off the oven. The copper wok has unique hammer patterns that are crafted with great passion and skill. The copper wok patterns play with light and enhance the allure of the elegant, rosy metal. A copper wok requires much less heat than cookware made with other materials. Your copper wok will help you save on energy costs. Hand washing your copper wok prolongs its lifespan. Do not use copper pots and pans in the microwave. Dry your copper wok immediately after washing. Your copper wok will naturally form a dark layer (patina) with age, which doesn't affect the copper wok performance. Occasionally use a non-abrasive cleaner to keep your copper wok looking new. Rub the copper wok briskly with a soft cotton cloth using a copper polish.
Kuprum Copper Wok 11 inch Hand-Hammered Tin Lined Kitchen & Dining - X1ZDOWZHX